Coffee – the magical drink of every morning! For most of us, the sun cannot rise without the smell of freshly brewed beans.
Actually, they are technically seeds. Coffee beans are the cherry-like berries that you find in the flowering coffee shrubs. But it sounds weird to say coffee seeds, right?
Coffee is the second most traded commodity in the world, but to health professionals, it is pretty controversial. Some swear by its many health benefits; others say it is terrible for your health.
Well, coffee can have many health benefits for the body overall, but it also depends on how your body reacts to caffeine. So, in this video, we’ll talk about the ins and outs of coffee.
Intro – 00:00
1. Coffee may lower the risk of type 2 diabetes – 01:08
2. Coffee might decrease the risk of developing Parkinson’s disease – 01:56
3. Coffee increases your fiber intake – 02:32
4. Coffee supports brain health and power – 03:20
5. Coffee has almost no calories – 04:23
6. The legend says coffee can make goats dance – 00:00
7. Coffee can reduce the risk of gout – 06:01
8. Coffee can help you lose weight – 06:54
9. It can reduce the risks of chronic liver disease – 07:36
10. Coffee may help fight depression – 08:28
11. It could improve your immune system – 09:01
12. The two main types of coffee – 09:43
Subscribe to HealthNormal : https://hngo.to/8g2
Our Social Media:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/healthnormal/TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@healthnormalFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/healthnormal/Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/healthnormal/Twitter: https://twitter.com/health_normal/Flipboard: https://flipboard.com/@HealthNormal
Health Benefits of Coffee
Coffee Health Benefits
Coffee Nutrition Facts